Shchusev's House museum
- Bendery fortress
- Museum in village Beshalma (Gagauzia)
- Ternovca. Museum of spirits.
- Alexander Donich's House museum.
- Zelinsсky's House museum
- The Bendery historical museum of local history
- Soroca Fortress
- Archeology and ethnography museum
- National Museum of history
- The A.S. Pushkin house - museum
- National Museum of the Nature and Ethnography
- «Old Orhei»
- National Art Museum
- Historical and Ethnographic Museum
The museum settled down in the house where A. V. Shchusev, the author of projects for Chisinau restoration after the Second World War, and also projects of many buildings and constructions outside of the Republic was born and grown up. Personal things, photos and documents of the architect are stored in the museum.
Museum exhibits also are evidences of life and activity of the other known compatriot, architect A.Bernardati. He was the first city architect in Chisinau and on his projects over 30 buildings were created and are till now an ornament of the historical city center.
Excursions are made in Russian and Romanian languages.
The information on exhibits is in the Romanian language.