Ternovca. Museum of spirits.
- Bendery fortress
- Museum in village Beshalma (Gagauzia)
- Shchusev's House museum
- Alexander Donich's House museum.
- Zelinsсky's House museum
- The Bendery historical museum of local history
- Soroca Fortress
- Archeology and ethnography museum
- National Museum of history
- The A.S. Pushkin house - museum
- National Museum of the Nature and Ethnography
- «Old Orhei»
- National Art Museum
- Historical and Ethnographic Museum
In 1988 G.V.Korzun founded the Museum of spirits in Ternovca. This museum complex has height of 28 m. – the biggest in the world building constructed in the form of a bottle. Five perfectly decorated halls exhibit over 4000 kinds of various spirits from 70 countries of the world. Rare, exclusive, numbered and souvenir copies are the part of this collection. Tasting room walls are executed in the form of honeycombs in which bottles are placed.