Zelinsсky's House museum
- Bendery fortress
- Museum in village Beshalma (Gagauzia)
- Ternovca. Museum of spirits.
- Shchusev's House museum
- Alexander Donich's House museum.
- The Bendery historical museum of local history
- Soroca Fortress
- Archeology and ethnography museum
- National Museum of history
- The A.S. Pushkin house - museum
- National Museum of the Nature and Ethnography
- «Old Orhei»
- National Art Museum
- Historical and Ethnographic Museum
The son of Tiraspol Nikolay Dmitrievich Zelinsky was the greatest chemist-organic, the tutor and teacher of several generations of the domestic chemists, the author of more than 600 scientific works in the major areas of organic and physical chemistry, and also chemical technology. The mankind is thankful to him for the appearance of the first-ever universal coal gas mask. In Tiraspol, in the house where his childhood took place, the memorial house museum of the academician works for many years and on the building of the school № 6 (nowadays - humanitarian and mathematical grammar school) where he studied, there is a memorial board, in front of the building there is the monument established; the Kirovsk area of Tiraspol has a street named after Zelinsky. Chisinau has a street in sector Botanica with his name.