National Opera and Ballet Theater
- State Russian Drama Theatre. A. P. Chekhov
- Municipal Youth Drama Theatre "From Rose Street"
- Republican Puppet Theatre "Licurici"
- Studio of theatrical improvisation
- National Philharmonic of Sergey Lunkevich
- National Theatre "Mihai Eminescu"
- Organ Hall
- Republican Theatre "Luceafarul"
National Opera and Ballet Theater of the Republic of Moldova is the Moldova's main cultural center, the object of the national importance. Repertoire of the theater makes dozens of popular operas and ballets; theater troupe consists of several thousand people.
National Opera and Ballet Theater of the Republic of Moldova is the pride of national musical culture since the most ancient times. This land is famous for its voices. It is rich in talents which gifted by the nature with the mystery voices. In the past, this region has repeatedly attracted the attention of various opera troupes. The tour to this country were made by the famous singers Fedor Shalyapin and Enrico Caruso, who won the hearts of numerous fans. In such circumstances, the idea on formation of the Theatre was in the air already at the turn of the 19-20 centuries, gradually taking the more definite shape.